Eye Candy Tour

I have had so many ladies say "I would so love to have a boudoir session done but I live so far away." so I am packing up camp and coming to your city on request! First tour booking now in Little Rock, Arkansas! This stop is currently booked for the first weekend in September.

This is a tour you don't want to miss! The boudoir sessions in itself are a blast! Not sure if it is for you? Read what women are saying here. These are tasteful and romantic boudoir sessions done in a private hotel room setting. Editing, little black books, and a signature jewelry piece custom made exclusively for the ladies is included with the tour package.

Booking must include at least 4 sessions. If you want the tour to stop in your town and you can sign up 6 ladies your session, little black book and jewelry is complimentary. If you have any questions at all or are questionable about your town give me a shout! 731.234.1390 or brandykphotography@gmail.com. I look forward to coming to your city!

*tour is limited to a 400 mile radius and deposit is required before departure.

No comments: