Halloween Charity Food Bank Bash



Why did the skeleton go disco dancing? To see the boogy man!

Mummies, bring in a food bank item in exchange for a complimentary 4x6 of your little ghoul.

Dress your little witch or ghost up in their Halloween costume and make sure they are in character. I have a custom halloween backdrop that is sure to frighten! (Not really but it sounded Halloweenish) My entire studio will be decorated and I will be in character too! And yes ghosts, there will be candy!

Please limit one 4x6 per family. Food bank items will be donated locally to the Milan and Humboldt area depending on amount of items.

Lets do something good for our community and have a little fun in return! You never know what other surprises I can come up with

Friday Oct 29th from 4-6 at 263 State Route 187, Milan. If you have any questions or would like more information just let me know. 731.234.1390 or brandykphotography@gmail.com

No comments: