Album Archive Sale

2010 is coming to an end and 2011 will kick in full gear.

With the new year coming I am organizing and I definitely have a lot of archiving to do to get ready. I want to offer something special to my 2010 clients and only them.

Now until January 5, 2011 you can purchase a 10x10 album and low resolution disk of all of your images at a special combination price of $135! That is $100 off the regular price of these two items combined.

Below is an example of a designed album. Click on the corner of the pages to flip though



Albums can be designed several different ways, customized espcially for your session. These hard cover books are a great way to display all of your portraits from your session on your coffee table and not have to worry about wallspace. The unique binding system allows every page spread to lay flat without any gutter or unsightly seam to separate your pages. This system combines beautiful presentation with incredible durability. The special combination price is for 14 side albums.

Need to see your session again? I can have it up in no time.

I honestly hope 2011 finds you all happy, healthy and smiling.

No comments: