2011 Price Structure

Please note effective Jan 1, 2011 I will no longer offer high-res DVD's. Low-res Cd's are and will still be available at $200. This low-res cd is a copy of all of your edited images from your session and is perfect for record keeping.

Purchasing the low-res Cd also includes a print release which I strongly caution using. The low-res Cd is perfect for high volume printing that would normally not be cost effective for your budget but mass production labs in our area are not the best at what they do. I do suggest that any prints you need let me purchase for you through a reputable lab that takes the time and care your prints deserve.

Please also note that my 8x10's are increasing by $1 and the 11x14's are increasing by $2. There is also a slight increase on the print packages which you can note on the Your Investment page. I want to continue to offer the affordable but high quality prints and products for my clients.

I also want to humbly thank each and every one of you for asking me to document your lives as they change. I am so enjoying becoming a part of your engagements, your family, your first time parent experience, your wedding and all of our important moments in your lives. I find it truly an honor to be a part of it. I hope you all enjoy the ride as much as I do.

Brandy

No comments: