May 7th Give A Way



Today's hostess is Creations by Aprille


April is giving away a beanie of the customer's choice with a flower pin on it, as well as three additional flower pins to swap out! And it doesnt have to be for a wookie! I have one of these for me and I love to wear mine! It is perfect to dress up or play down with...I simply take my flower off and wear mine with Tshirt, jeans and tennis shoes. LOVE LOVE LOVE my creation by Aprille
Here's how to enter and please follow the rules:

1.Go like Creations by Aprille


2. Post on YOUR facebook page not mine


No one has a bad hair day with a Creations by Aprille. Thanks brandy kemp Photography for saving my mane.

You must put the @ sign in front of brandy kemp Photography and Creations by Aprille to tag our businesses.

Bonus entry! Show some love on Creations by Aprille's facebook page... Tell her bkP sent you.

3. Post on my Facebook page that you have done it and your in!

RULES: All correctly tagged images will be entered and the winner will be randomly chosen by random.org.

Winner will be chosen at 7pm this evening and winner will be notified by brandy kemp Photography.

"This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to brandy kemp Photography and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for brandy kemp Photography to enter into a random drawing."

No comments: